You’re likely here right now because you’re ready to experience greater health and feel better overall. Maybe you struggle with headaches, back pain, tension, sleepless nights, a weak immune system or constant stress. Or, possibly you could use more energy, happiness and a greater quality of life.
If you’re like many of our patients, you are seeking an alternative treatment or looking for complimentary care to conventional medicine. You want to get to the root cause of your health issues and not just mask the symptoms. Your goal in life is total wellness and transformation.
Our Dohrmann Chiropractic & Acupuncture practice has helped many people just like you. We understand that your health is the most precious asset you have. There is nothing more important than being proactive about your health, investing in your well-being, and choosing a lifestyle that fosters longevity and vitality.
Our mission is to support you in this process. Since 2008, our practice has helped thousands of people with issues such as:
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Ear infections in children
- Disc problems
- Shoulder and hip pain
- And many more
Why Dohrmann Chiropractic & Acupuncture?
- We care about you as an individual and you will feel welcome from the second you step foot in our door.
- We seek to get to the root of your issue and not just put a temporary bandage on the issue.
- Dr. Dohrmann is known as one of the “most personable doctors in Kansas City”. He enjoys working with all ages including infants and children.
- We offer convenient appointment times, along with walk-in appointments.
- Our digitial x-ray system helps us attain an accurate diagnosis for you at a fraction of the cost of most medical offices.
- We offer affordable care for all patients. We do accept many insurance plans, however the majority of our patients have limited or no insurance.
- Dr. Dohrmann uses a very gentle and safe adjusting approach. He also performs acupuncture for a wide array of health conditions.
- We help you to understand your spine and its connection to overall health.